Pearson BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Business
Pearson BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Business is designed to provide highly specialist, work-related qualifications in a range of vocational sectors. It gives learners the knowledge, understanding and skills that they need to prepare for employment with a specialization pathway in Human Resources.
The BTEC Extended Diploma in Business has been developed to:
- Prepare students to enter employment for the Business world.
- Give students the opportunity to progress in the field for a professional career and develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes essential for successful performance.
- To progress to higher level vocational qualifications such as the Pearson BTEC Higher Nationals (HNC and HND) in Business.
- Provide learning education and training opportunity to the existing employees.
- To provide the educational base for attaining national vocational qualifications and membership of professional bodies.
- Provide opportunities for learners to develop skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life and career development (PLTS).
- Develop professional skills in the areas of:
- Human resource management
- Finance and Accounting
- Family Business Management
- Entrepreneurship –self business
Syllabus (Specialization in Human Resource Management)
- The Business Environment
- Business Resources
- Introduction to Marketing
- Business Communication
- Recruitment and Selection in Business
- Aspects of Employment Law
- Development Planning for a Career in Business
- Human Resource Management in Business
- Training in the Business Workplace
- Business Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Accounting Systems
- Market Research in Business
- Managing Business Information
- Starting a Small Business
- Understanding Business Ethics
- Business and the Economic Environment
- International Business
Download the brochure