BTEC is one of the world’s most recognised applied learning brands, engaging students in practical, interpersonal and thinking skills, for more than thirty years. BTECs are work-related qualifications for students taking their first steps into employment, or for those already in employment and seeking career development opportunities.
Pearson BTEC Higher National qualifications in Construction and The Built Environment offer:
●A stimulating and challenging programme of study that will be both engaging and memorable for students.
● A Programme recognised by over 100 countries and by Fortune 500 companies
● Programme is suitable for both, students and Working Professionals.
● Refreshed content that is closely aligned with Professional Body, vendor, employer and higher education needs. Up-to-date curriculum with subjects like Advance Building Information Modelling and Highway Engineering.
● Assessments that consider cognitive skills (what students know) along with effective and applied skills (respectively how they behave and what they can do)
● A qualification designed to meet the needs and expectations of students aspiring to work in an international business environment.
● For the First time, get an international Qualification in HVAC in Bengaluru
Pearson BTEC Higher National qualifications are designated higher education qualifications in the UK. They are aligned to the Framework for Higher Education Qualifications (FHEQ) in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, and Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) Subject Benchmark Statements. These qualifications are part of the UK Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF)