Trainer – MST
- Electrical / Plumbing / HVAC / Mason and Painting
*Trainer – MST should have knowledge of Electrical / HVAC and Plumbing
Job Description / Key Responsibility Areas:
- A Technical Trainer will identify Student Needs and adapt teaching to accommodate students of different learning styles
- He / She will bridge the gap between students and industry.
- He / She will Coach, Mentor & Train Students to be employable as per industry standards and needs.
- He / She will follow below points to ensure smooth function and student’s transition.
Planning for the program:
- Prepare Day wise schedule of the topics
- Plan and incorporate activities in the teaching plan (visits, guest lectures, group activities, seminars)
- Preparation of teaching resources: class presentations, case study material
- Preparation of student hand-outs and other study material
- Plan and organize practical sessions for the subject assigned
- Preparation of Assignments and project work
- Methodology of delivery of the topics as per the vocational nature of the program
- Other details as required to teach the subject effectively
Delivery of the program:
- Deliver lectures for subjects assigned
- Conduct practical sessions as per the course structure
- Guide the students in completing assignments and project work
- Plan and organize Industry Site visits – related to the theory topics taught
- In coordination with the HOD – Interact with the industry for visits, guest lecturers placements
Assessment and development:
- Conduct the assessment of the students as per the structure of the program: assignments, written exams, observation, etc.
- Monitor the progress of each student on the criteria laid for assessment and development and lay down plans for improvements
- Interact with the parents for sharing the progress of the students