Job Title – Sr. Counselor
Department/Unit – Marketing
Work location – Dahisar, Mumbai
Rustomjee Academy For Global Careers is a Division of the Rustomjee Group into Vocational Training and Education & Skill Development providing transformation, progress and optimism. Our people are our most valued asset, with our academics among the best and our professional staff revolutionising the way we operate as an organisation. For more information about our university and our exciting future, please visit www.ragc.in.
Key Responsibility Areas –
- You will provide educational guidance to the students and their parents for various higher education programmes and part time courses.
- Counsel students to identify their interest, overcome doubts such as course and programme selection.
- You will conduct individual and group counseling sessions to advise and assist students with their career paths.
- Contact students and provide information about various programmes and ensure all incoming calls are answered in a timely and professional manner
- Convert leads to admissions.
Education Qualification Required –
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from any recognized Institute/University with a minimum of 50% marks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Technical Competence –
- Strong written, verbal and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Client/Customer Relationship Management
Desirable characteristics –
- A minimum 2 years of experience as a professional counselor (preferred)
- Have an in-depth understanding of all documentation, duties, tasks and procedures associated with the area for which they have responsibility
- Strong administrative, management and leadership skills
- Good time management skills