We have been awarded A+ Grade by the Government of Maharashtra and obtained the title of the Best Vocational Training Provider by the UK India British Council & FICCI. Also, we were one of the finalists in the Times of India Social Impact Awards 2011.
Since its inception, RAGC has produced over 1 Lakh valued students who have made their presence felt and contributed progressively to the society. We are proud of our achievements and at the same time feel elated to see our students faring well professionally and making a positive difference in their families.
Without sounding boastful, here are some of our achievements;
- In 2018, our student won 9 medals (4 gold and 5 silver) out of 14 medals at Maharashtra Skill Competition.
- A successful stint at our adopted ITI at an extremist left district of Maharashtra Gadchiroli.
- Our ITI at Andheri, Maharashtra was awarded the “Best All India ITI” in 2011-12 by Bombay Chamber of Commerce & Industry and the Directorate General of Employment & Training.
- Our ITI at Karjat, Maharashtra was awarded the “Best Regional – Western India in 2011-12 by Bombay Chamber of Commerce & Industry and The Directorate General of Employment & Training
- We have been awarded the Certificate of Significant Achievement – “Best Vocational Training Provider” at UK-India Skills Forum Awards 2010 by FICCI and UK India Business Council
- In 2015 we formulated a MoU with the Chief Minister of Maharashtra & the Government of Maharashtra to train 10000 candidates and employ them.
- Association Certificate for a period of 5 years from November’ 2013 to November’ 2017 with AUDI (Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.) to conduct Volkswagen Group Technical Education Program.
- Awarded the Certificate of Appreciation by Mahindra Lifespaces for “Construction Site Supervisor Program” by Rajan Narayan, Advisor Mahindra in 2011.
- Awarded the Certificate of Appreciation by Director, SEW Engineering Pvt. Ltd.-K.F Masani for “Electrical Supervisor Program” in 2011
- Earned a MoU with Sodexo, a French facility management MNC, for training and placing 35,000 individuals in hospitality trade across India
- We were one of the finalists at the Times of India Social Impact Award, 2011
- Our students Ms. Nagma Sheikh (Bricklaying, Construction) and Mr. Nishad Joshi (Restaurant Services, Hospitality) were awarded the bronze medal at the India Skills Competition 2016 by Mr. Rajiv Pratap Rudy.
- Mr. Siddharth Temkar (Student of Automobile course) was the runner-up (wildcard entry) in the Pre-National round for Automotive technology- WorldSkills.